|For More Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!|
- 1 - I've decided and entirely embraced bloglovin' as my new google reader. I actually like it more, if that's okay to say. I enjoy going to the actual page of the blog to read it so I get to see all of the great designs people have up! So Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
- 2 - Played kickball last night, and we won again! We are officially undefeated! I've never been on an undefeated team before and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty stoked about it!
- 3 - This weekend is our Annual Diocesan Youth Conference so I'm headed up to Black Mountain for the weekend with Sister and the youths.
- 4 - Sr. Edeva is our new youth minister, since I abdicated my position back in November (I was on the bandwagon before Benedict)! She's doing a fabulous job. She likes hanging with the kids and they seem to like her as well!
- 5 - Work has been super busy with some crazy projects: bulletins, IT/Web design, volunteers, purchase orders, new events, etc... The list never ends!
- 6 - Super excited about the Bones season finale on Monday - It think they might get married!
- 7 - Well, that's all this girl with a cold has for the week!
Head over to Jen's place for more interesting and less 'quick' takes!