|For More Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!|
- 2 - Second, speaking of woman who are pregnant! So many around me, many prayers for them, their husbands, the kids in their family, and the unborn. A friend in England, three here in Charlotte, one on Long Island, and a cousin back home - I think that's all! But new news every week! It's so exciting for them and the fact hat I am able to witness the new life coming into the world is a real treat!
- 3 - Lately I've been reading a lot of posts from Cindy's blog The Veil of Chastity and it's been really good comfort for me (the seemingly perpetual single woman). She is dissecting Myths about the Single Life:
her book that is coming out soon!
- 4 - Getting back into the swing of things at work has been rough this week. I have not wanted to be here, and need just one more weekend to 'boost' me back up!
- 5 - Today's Blessing quote is:
The first end I propose in our daily work is to do the will of God; secondly, to do it in the manner He wills it; and thirdly, to do it because it is His will. ~St. Elizabeth Ann Seton- 6 - To help with my work-week blues I ordered Indian for lunch (and also need to stop over at the library to exchange some books). I'm hoping my Chicken Malabar, Rice, & Naan help brighten the mood!
- 7 - Going to see Les Miserables tonight with MG, Dev, & J. Super excited!!!
- 8 - Watch this video - you will not be disappointed!