|For More Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!|
- 1 - Well...it's supposed to snow tonight. We will see if that is more than a super light dusting of maybe 2 mm of snow! Everything will probably be canceled because everyone freaks out. Only time will tell!
- 2 - Today is also our next book club night. I've got my dish to share ready but I haven't read my chapter yet so I need to get on that tonight. We are reading In His Spirit and its not as interesting as it sounds.
It is a very theological book, not bad, just not really the best fodder for our discussions. Not what I was expecting shall we say is all.
- 3 - A few weeks ago I downloaded a new app for reading blogs on my phone called Feedly and it's been such a better organizational tool - helping me to see the blogs I want to read on the go! Check it out!
- 4 - Tonight I was so blessed to have dinner with the sisters! We had a great time chatting - Sr. E was even trying to fix me up with her brother (who lives in the Philippines and is discerning the priesthood!)! Why are all of the 'good ones' discerning the priesthood when people suggest them to me?!
|Sr. Gloria, me, & Sr. Edeva|
|Sr. Edeva made panzit (not sure the spelling, but it's DELISH!|
Red Stamp, a new app I found - which is awesome! You can even send a REAL, PAPER postcard of an item!!!
- 6 -Earlier this week I was telling you about a young woman who was in a car accident last weekend. She is doing so much better and was released this afternoon! The hospital she was in was SO BEAUTIFUL! New and pretty! Check out the chandelier in the lobby!
- 7 - Not much else! Have an awesome weekend! Enjoy the extra day!