It's been a few weeks, so here are some favorite things or moments from the last month!
1. What are you teaching the world today?! This Kid (President) knows how to spell it out!
2. This week's Not Alone Series Link-Up - all kinds of Favorite Mom Blogs! (this is one of my favorite link-ups - Five Favorites, that is!)
3. New York City!!! I love going to visit this city and am super psyched to go this weekend to see my baby brother! I'm purchasing a car - and I lack all of the anxiety that typically goes into that event! YAY for family!
4. This Recipe - excellent individual cookie serving ... now only if I had some eggs left!
Oops - should have saved that for a Not Alone Series topic that's coming up...favorite recipes for one! Oh, well! Too Good not to share now!
5. And this one too - pancakes! I purchase the Fage 0% with the flavor on the side and use it for these pancakes - then put the flavor on the top with some Nuetella (or favorite chocolate hazelnut spread) instead of syrup! DELISH!
1 Container of Yogurt (see above), 1 Egg, 1 tsp of Baking Soda, and 1/2 cup of Flour - mix together and it makes three perfectly sized pancakes in your frying plan (like regular pancakes)! B-fast for 1!
Check out Hallie and friends for more favorites!