|For More Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!|
1. These past few weeks, besides crafts, I've been pretty quiet on the blog. There have been a few reasons, but most of them don't matter. A few highlights from the past month - after getting home from World Youth Day. One has been I am finally using my Living Social deal I purchased for Okra Yoga Tea and Massage back in June - and it has been so relaxing. I have enjoyed going to the class so much (well, it's only been two weeks). I will be making it part of my weekly Monday routine!
2. I am home at my parents for the weekend and even though they all left me this morning! I did see that I'm taking over their refrigerator with all of my photo postcards!
3. A few weeks ago the girls and I went to Atlanta and then came back to take Devon out for her bday! We had tons of fun, and the mango shrimp was de-lish!
4. The other night MG and I went to a paint and sip class and thought we were going to be making this - a starry night over Charlotte!
Ours are nice, but they do NOT look like this! I can't even post it here!
5. Last Friday I took off so I could have some sanity time and to hold this little cutie! Silas David was just the cure I needed for this tired soul!
6. Speaking of cuties - cannot wait until my little godchild is born! For now, I guess I'll have to take hanging out with his or her momma! Happy Shower Day to Devon!
7. Finally the advice from this post has been amazing! Thanks Cindy for using this as a ministry!
Head on over to Jen and the gang for some more quick takes!