Some Favorites for this week:
1. I found a super cute pin that lead me to this great Sugar Free Mom's blog and made these (my actual muffins that I made from a pin that were not a pinstrosity):
They are my new favorite snack. Her recipe is in the link...I tweaked it a little substituting only honey (1 cup), Soy Silk Light instead of 1% milk, and put the 'toppings' of blueberries and walnuts right in the batter. Delicious!
2. Speaking of favorite blogs - I love Pinstrosity! They have crazy pics like this...
That's a real shame about that pin - I really wanted to make myself some mac'n'cheese in a mug in the microwave!
3. I also get a huge kick out of this website of common woes...Passive Aggressive Notes!
Every time I read one I think "I should have thought of that when so-and-so did such-and-such."
4. New Roommates! I got one this week and I'm still excited! It's been almost 5 days, so we might be in the 'honeymoon period' or whatever you call the calm time when no bad can seemingly be done...it's going to be much better than a few previous roommate situations. I feel like I've only had one other in the 5 years I've lived in Charlotte.
5. I have two favorites in this pic:
First - Sister Edeva - her birthday was on Tuesday.
Second - my hair cut! Had an awesome hair day then, hopefully it can be replicated a few times this week!
Well, that's all for this week! Check out more favorites over at Moxie Wife! Thanks for stopping by :)