1. Faithful Servant: It's a week long retreat hosted by my Diocese of youth and adults to learn and practice leadership skills. This week we have 55 adults and teens. It's been great - last night I came home to work for a few days, but I'm going back tomorrow night after work. But some crazy things happen there, so these are my favorites:
2. Christopher: one of my kids during the lip sync contest on Monday evening. He and another boy did something with Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid. It was just delightful. In this video - he's the tall one!
3. One of the topics I presented on this year was Consensus. This is where the group decides what is best for the group and takes a consensus rather than voting. This way everyone's opinions are part of the process and all are involved. The activity was finding one flavor of ice cream with 6 toppings to have as a treat at our Skit Bonanza on Thursday evening. We will be able to make a pretty delicious sundae from the results, although it took forever to agree on which flavor of ice cream!
4. Sleep: When I got home last night, I rolled right into bed and got almost 10 hours of sleep last night! I could have gone for a few more and still been tired. There has been some drama associated with bed time the last few days and I truly don't even know what time we've been going to bed. After 12, possibly not until 1 or 1:30 - and getting up at 6:15 ready to go for the day. I was good driving home until about the last 15 minutes - then I was starting to fade and quickly. Someday my sleep schedule will regulate - WAIT, I take that back ... as soon as it does, I'll probably find myself pregnant and then it'll never be the same again. Which will be a beautiful occurrence! But what I need to do now is prepare for getting less sleep to train myself!
5. Again, Christopher and Tu-Tu's and Pink - my favorite things!