1. What is your favorite room in the house?
Well, since I have a new house, I don't know quite yet - but I love the living room for the couch and overall sense of family, the bedroom because I'm a big fan of sleeping, and the kitchen since I like spending my evenings making new things!
2. Do you subscribe to any magazines or other periodicals?
Nope! Thought about buying a LivingSocial for one a while back, but decided against it. Don't know if I'd read it or if it would just become garbage. I do get the Catholic Newspaper for our Diocese though!
3. How do you feel about the sign of peace in Mass? Enriching? Awkward? Overdone? Just right? Some combination of the above?
Well, I used to think that I loved it. Then at my old parish for Daily Mass we were in the Church and we were so far apart, it's just awkward when everyone is so far away and you have to do the 'peace sign' with your fingers - which I dislike a lot during Mass. Now we don't do the Sign of Peace at Daily Mass and I prefer it that way since I'm sitting in the back of the Church and no one else is around. For the weekend Masses, I can go either way - I don't go out of my way to make sure everyone I have ever made eye contact with has a handshake. I say "peace be with you."
4. What is your least favorite sound?
Nails on Chalkboard. Car Alarms in the middle of the night!
5. What was your favorite TV show (or shows) growing up?
I loved Full House, Reading Rainbow, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, and the other TGIF favorites.
6. What are your favorite TV shows now?
My favorite is Bones, hands down. I also love The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and Master Chef (and all food related shows including competitions and non-competitions).
Head on over to Kendra's with your cocktail for the party!