1. What do you still want to do this summer?
I want to sign the papers at my house closing and move!!! 24 more hours until the closing, 5 days until moving!!!
2. What's your favorite kind of pie?
Old Fashion Apple Pie - made by my dad ... but sacrificing sweets right now, so trying not to think about it ... today I'm going to say this tomato pie I found on pinterest! Looks mighty tasty!
3. How much sleep do you need each day? How much do you get?
I think I need 8 to 10 hours, but really, my body says, "okay, we're done" after about 7 hours. I typically get that many ... I also realize I'm blessed to live in a quiet house since it's just me.
4. Do you prefer to swim in a pool, lake, river, or ocean?
The OCEAN ... because I LOVE the beach!!!
|Even in the winter, MG and I love the beach!|
5. Do you know any poems by heart?
I can only say the first few lines of 'i carry your heart' by e.e. cummings ... and some of Psalm 23, if that counts as poetry.
6. Do you use the public library?
YES - all of the time! I love the 'hold' feature where I can just go online and request books and they show up on the shelf. I especially appreciate the 'suspend' feature where you can set them to go through at certain times!
Check out the other great bloggers over at Kendra's place in the web at Catholic All Year.