|For More Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!|
1. Going back to work this week was difficult after the 10 days in Brazil. We've made it to Friday though - and I just might come home this afternoon and take a nap.
2. Tomorrow the girls and I are going to Atlanta for the weekend to have a little road trip before life takes over when Baby A comes in October. Then we'll be making road trips over to Huntersville to hold the cutest baby! I'm excited cause we're going to go to the Cabbage Patch Patch! My sister and I always wanted to go there - I wish she was coming with us!
3. On Facebook the girls we met in Brazil, Giuliana, Lorena, Patricia, and their other friends have been talking about how they miss us like crazy - it's hard to go to work and deal with the crazies when I could be hanging out with the most wonderful Brazilians I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm so grateful for the experience of being at World Youth Day.
4. I feel a great 'low' today - mostly because last week was so amazing that I don't really know how to acclimate back into my reality. It's hard to go from this:
to basically this:
So, quickly moving along...
5. I need to take time to sit down and read all of the messages from Pope Francis from World Youth Day. I'm not sure when I will have a clear head and a moment to do that, but it's on the list. Want to check them out, go here.
6. And if you're in need for a laugh today - or just feeling droopy, go and read these. I promise, you will NOT be disappointed!!!
7. That's all I can bust out today - I've got no motivation to be here, all I want is to be back in Brazil and have that feeling of amazed joy!!!
Head on over to Jen and the gang for more quick takes!