|For More Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!|
- 2 - We are officially sede vacante as the Pope Officially resigned as of 8pm Rome Standard Time yesterday.
- 4 - I'm listening to The Catholic Guy Show with Lino and Fr. Rob as I type this and am cracking up as they do a commentary on the Pope's Final comments to the Pope. They make it into such a joyful event for all!
- 5 - On Thursday I'm leaving for New York for a visit to see my brother! I cannot wait to get a little vacation as well as to see him where he lives. I think we're going to see some of the city (I've really only ever been to Times Square and on Long Island) and visit!
- 6 - Also glad to see my friend Stephanie and her two girls on Friday for a visit while Nate's at work. It's been a few months and I'm eager to have a visit with just me, her, and the girls without a dozen other people pulling us away (that happens almost every time we visit).
- 7 - Well, That's All Folks! See you in two weeks! I'll be a year older and hopefully wiser next time I write!
Check out Jen for more Quick Takes!