2. We are staying at our diocesan directors condo here in Orlando to save some $$ on a hotel. When we got here we didn't know which building in the complex it was so we called him to ask what building. He tells us G6, but I thought that he said 7 so we called again to confirm. Then he said again it was 6 so we walked up the stairs and used the key in the door and went in ( like what regular people do ) and there was some noise in the back bedroom and a man was there! We went into the WRONG condo!!! He'll never live down our walking into the wrong mans apartment!
3. In Savannah MG and I had an excellent time! Pics to follow in a post next week. A lovely vacation.
4. These past two weeks I've been on vacation from work and it has been excellent! Been visiting friends, hanging out at home, and eating out for nice lunches.
5. Going back to work on Monday at my new job! Excited and nervous about venturing into this new life.
6. Got a new couch this week! The futon has gone on to die at another persons apartment. And it's super comfortable!
7. Been watching Bones a lot on my new couch and I'm in the middle of season 4. I'm rooting for Bones and Booth to get together. Although I did almost stop watching when Booth died. Good thing I watched the next episode when he wasn't dead but had faked his own death!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next few episodes.
Go check in with Jennifer at conversiondiary.com for more quick takes!